Check on the Status of your Financial Aid in ctcLink
The Financial Aid Portal will not be available to students after spring quarter. Check on the "tasks" and "message center" tiles in ctcLink to see what steps you need to take before your aid can be processed. Once your aid is processed, click on the "financial aid" tile in ctcLink to view your aid offer.
Applying for Aid
Here are the steps to follow to receive your financial aid in a timely manner. Receiving financial aid is a five-step process for most students.
1. Apply for admission to Green River College
Returning students who have been away for a quarter or more must re-apply to the college.
2. Submit aid applications
- Submit online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid). We cannot guarantee that applications submitted after the priority processing deadline will be reviewed in time for the start of the quarter. Which application should I complete?
FAFSA/WASFA 2021-2022 (Fall 2021 - Spring 2022)
FAFSA/WASFA 2022-2023 (Summer 2022 - Spring 2023)
Need Help with filing your FAFSA or WASFA?
Make an appointment to meet in Zoom
Make an appointment to meet in-person
3. If you have submitted your 2021-2022 FAFSA or WASFA for the current award year, please check the Financial Aid Portal for the status of your application.
If you submitted your FAFSA or WASFA in October, November, or December for the 2022-2023 award year, log into ctcLink after the new year to check your application status.
- We will email you, via your preferred email in ctcLink, requesting any additional documents necessary to prepare your file for review.
- You can download most of the requested documents from the Financial Aid Forms site, and/or the Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
- Please upload any forms or documents electronically to our office via our secure document upload tool or the Financial Aid Portal.
4. Receive your Financial Aid
- Receive instructions on how to select a refund preference in the mail and in your student email from BankMobile Disbursements. If you have not received instructions from BankMobile by the time you receive your award letter, please contact our office. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/how-it-works/.
- Receive your financial aid award letter in the mail and email
- Accept/decline the offered awards through the portal or by returning the award letter to our office.
- After your tuition has been paid, you receive your remaining financial aid through BankMobile Disbursements.
5. Manage your Financial Aid
In order to remain eligible to receive financial aid, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP); failure to do so will result in a loss and/or repayment of aid. Please connect with our office if you are struggling to complete your clases before dropping or withdrawing to discuss its potential impacts.
6. Re-New Your Aid
Students must re-submit their FAFSA/WASFA every award year with updated tax and income information to maintain their eligibility for aid. Both applications become available on October 1st each year to apply for aid for the following year.
Financial Aid Office Closed on Monday, June 20th and Tuesday, June 21st
The Financial Aid Office is closed on Monday, June 20th to observe Juneteenth and on Tuesday, June 21st for a mandatory staff training.
Renew Your FAFSA/WASFA for 2022-23
The FAFSA and WASFA applications for the 2022-23 award year are available now! Renew your application as soon as possible.
Spring Quarter 2022 Financial Aid Deadline
June 17th is the last day to submit documents to receive financial aid for spring quarter 2022. If you took classes this quarter and still haven't submitted your financial aid documents yet, submit your documents now!
How do I submit a document to Financial Aid?
Students can now submit files electronically to our office using our secure document upload tool or can drop off documents at the Financial Aid Office in-person during our operating hours. We do not accept documents via email for security reasons.
Need extra money?
Fill out an online application for our Student Support Grant today! The application for summer quarter opens on Saturday, June 18th.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
Summer Quarter Hours
|Monday - Thursday 12 PM - 3 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM|
|In-Person Hours at Green River College's Main Campus in Auburn|
|Mondays - Thursdays from 8 AM - 5 PM starting June 27th|
|Students are not required to make an appointment in advance, but should sign in when they arrive at the Student Affairs Building. Wait times to speak with a staff member may vary. Masks are required to visit our office.|
Green River College | 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA. 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231