Students who are considering Green River are welcome to learn more about the programs, degrees and resources by meeting with a Getting Started Specialist in the Career and Advising Center.
Prospective students who would like assistance with the Getting Started process should plan to meet with an advisor several weeks before their intended start to ensure a smooth transition to College.
- Running Start Students
- International Programs Students
- Open Doors Students – partnership with Green River and Auburn/Kent School Districts for High School Completion
- ESOL/Pre-College and High School Completion Students
- Degrees and Programs
- Secure Document Upload
- ctcLinklink (student access)
- ctcLink Student Resources and Steps for Activation
- Student registration resources
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments: