The Learning Outcomes Committee (LOC) is a sub-committee of the Instructional Council. This means that each division may provide the committee with a representative. In addition to the division representatives, the committee is supported by an academic dean, and various adjunct members who offer their advice and expertise to meet the needs of the committee.
We believe that students who develop the competencies in Green River's campus-wide learning outcomes, in addition to achieving competency in their subject areas, are more likely to become lifelong learners and to become successful in their personal lives, in the work force and in fulfilling their citizenship responsibilities.
Julie Moore, Chair
Learning Outcomes Committee
253-833-9111 ext. 4206
- Jake Frye (English)
- Pam Kikillus (Health Sciences)
- Kelly Eisenhour (Fine Arts)
- John Falconer (Transitional Studies & Wellness)
- Rob Jonas (Math)
- Chitra Solomonson (Science)
- Joy Crawford (Social Sciences)
- Simone Jarzabek (Technology)
- Kelsey Denton (Humanities)
- Susan Davis (Business)
- Unassigned (IESL)
- Unassigned (Trades)
- Unassigned (Administration)
- Fia Eliasson-Creek (Institutional Effectiveness)
For more information, please contact the LOC Chair, Julie Moore at 253-833-9111 ext. 4206.