Get Help Paying for Childcare
The Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program (CCAMPIS) is an amazing opportunity for parents who are also pursuing certificates/degrees at Green River College. This award supplements tuition for your child to attend state qualified childcare providers.
How will this help you and your child?
- Work toward achieving your academic goals and future economic security knowing your child is well taken care of and close by.
- Get your studying out of the way during the day so you can be a parent full-time when you go home.
- The flexibility of our programs allows your child to stay in their current childcare program or you may choose your own provider so your child will be in the best of hands while you study.
- Maintain a course load of at least 6 credit hours in each quarter
- Maintain Good Academic Standing
- You have a 2.0 GPA or better
- Pell Grant Eligible (or equivalent)
Priority For Families Who Are
- Funds are distributed on a first come first serve basis
- Please print and fillout the GRC CCAMPIS Application and turn it into the Progress and Completion Center in the SA 105, located in the Career and Advising Center on the Main Campus.
When you’re involved with CCAMPIS you will need to:
- Maintain a minimum course load of 6-credit hours per quarter
- Meet at least once each quarter with the CCAMPIS Coordinator to discuss plans for a successful semester
- Maintain good academic standing (, 2.0 GPA or higher)
- Complete FAFSA in a timely manner each year to ensure Pell Eligibility
- Participate in parent education/engagement activities through the Early Childhood Education department
- Notify the Project Director of any change in your enrollment status
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
253-833-9111, ext. 2562
Student Affairs & Success Center, SA-105
253-833-9111, ext. 2560
Student Affairs and Success Center, SA 105
Student Affairs & Success Building, 105
Due to COVID 19, the Progress and Completion office is serving students virtually. Please make a virtual appointment with us through the link provided on this page or call/email us directly.
Hours of Opertation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|