Employee Vaccination Requirement
All GRC staff and faculty are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 18, 2021.
This includes all full- and part-time staff, faculty, and student employees, regardless of whether they work on campus or remotely. This requirement is per Gov. Inslee's Proclamation 20-14.2.
Employees can request a medical exemption or a religious exemption because of a sincerely held religious belief or conviction. Those seeking a medical or religious exemption must contact Mark Brunke, senior director, Human Resources to obtain the required forms. Per Proclamation 20-14.2, philosophical exemptions are not permitted for employees.
- COVID-19 News & Updates
- Vaccination Requirements
- Student Vaccination Requirement
- Employee Vaccination Requirement
- In Person and Zoom Lobby Stations for Student Vaccination Attestations and Verifications
- How to add vaccination attestation in ctcLink
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Coming to Campus Guide
- COVID-19 Health Attestation