- Look on your schedule to see if you're required to come to campus. If there is a room name and number under "Room", for example "Salish Hall - SH 350", you are required to come to campus for that class and must be vaccinated or have an exemption.
- Learn how to show proof of vaccination here.
- Learn about the mandatory vaccination and exemption process here.
- If you do not show proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption, you will be asked to convert to online-only classes if available or you will be dropped from that class on January 7, 2022. Work with your advisor for online course options if needed.
Student Vaccination Requirement
Student Vaccination Requirement
Green River College believes vaccination is the best way to protect the health and safety of our campus community and strongly encourages all members of the Gator community-students, staff and faculty-to get vaccinated as soon as possible to protect the health and safety of all.
All students must attest and verify their vaccination status, have an approved medical or religious exemption, or submit a quarterly online-only declaration. The deadline for the Student Vaccination Attestation or Exemption Request for the winter quarter is December 20.
Students have two options:
- Student Vaccination Attestation or Exemption Request
- Online-Only Declaration
- The Online-Only Declaration are for students who do not wish to share their vaccination status AND our exclusively online and will never come to campus. This Declaration must be submitted on a quarterly basis.
Student Vaccination Attestation or Exemption Request
Two Step Attestation and Verification Process
- Attest or request an exemption in their ctcLink account
- ctcLink Student Homepage > Immunization Attestation > COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation https://myaccount.ctclink.us/
- How to add vaccination attestation or request an exemption in ctcLink - Green River College
- Verify their vaccination info at a zoom or in-person meeting
- In Person and Zoom Lobby Stations for Student Vaccination Attestations and Verifications - Gator News - Green River College
- ctcLink ID
- Photo ID or Student ID
- Vaccine Card or Alternative documents ready
- A phone or computer with a camera and microphone
- Students who request an exemption, will receive a follow up email with the next steps
Online-only students who do not come to campus, out-of-state or outside the US: Online students who never come to campus for classes, support services, activities, or appointments and do not wish to share their vaccination status must submit a quarterly online-only declaration using the link above.
Students who would like to register for in-person or hybrid classes, or receive on-campus services for the winter quarter or future quarters, must complete the two steps attestation and verification process. GRC encourages all students, who are vaccinated, to complete these steps now.
Failure to complete this requirement will result in academic holds and/or administrative withdrawal. Misrepresentation and/or falsification violates the Student Code of Conduct and will be subject to a judicial review.
- COVID-19 News & Updates
- Vaccination Requirements
- Student Vaccination Requirement
- Employee Vaccination Requirement
- In Person and Zoom Lobby Stations for Student Vaccination Attestations and Verifications
- How to add vaccination attestation in ctcLink
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Coming to Campus Guide
- COVID-19 Health Attestation
GRC's Student Vacination Attestation or Exemption Request is available in the following languages (additional langauges will be added as they become available):