To begin your print order, simply click on the “Order Printing” tab next to the “Approvals” tab. This will generate instructions and an interface for sending your print-ready PDF.
Green River Printing is set up to receive all print-ready documents created from the Creative Asset Wizard. When placing your order, it’s very important that the printer receives the information below. Enter the following information in the “File Instructions” field.
- Quantity (business cards come in boxes of 250, 500 and1000)
- Expected delivery date and time of day (if applicable). If you are attending an event and need your business cards by a certain day, please provide that information here.
- Budget code and signing authority name
- Your mailstop and/or office number
Design Page » “Order Printing” Tab
When you have completed the “File Instructions” field, click the “Send File Now” button to submit the order.
This will notify Green River Printing (GRP) that there is a new card order ready to printed!
Once your order is processed, GRP will send you an email with an attached PDF production proof for you to review and approve. This step is important because every once in a while PDF’s do unexpected things, such as dropping characters or substituting fonts.
When your approval email has been sent, you can expect your business cards to be delivered within 3 business days.
Resources and Tools
- Project Request Procedures
- College Relations Service Catalog
- Branding & Identity Guide
- Creative Asset Wizard
- Disclaimers & Publication Statements
- Green River College Photo Library
- Content Manager CMS Login
- Web Support
- Digital Signage Content Guide
- Photo & Video Release
- Media Rights Release
For questions or inquiries please contact us at 253-833-9111, ext. 3318, or by email:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
The College Relations offices are located in Rutkowski Learning Center (RLC), 148.
GRC Print Shop
Mike Hahm | Director