Online Photo Library
Official Green River College photos are available through our online photo library. Photos are available as high-resolution, 300dpi jpegs, suitable for most uses or can be saved at other sizes.
Please Note: The Green River College photo library is a work in progress and some locations/areas may not currently be represented. Additional photos will be added as they become available.
Photos available through the online Green River photo library have been approved by College Relations for use in official Green River College materials. If you have a question about photo use please contact College Relations.
Photos are primarily organized within location based folders (Main Campus, Kent Campus, etc.), followed by either sub-folders or galleries based on the primary subject of the photo (location, landmark, event, etc.). Keywords are applied to each photo, allowing for easier search and discovery.
Example: A photo of Cedar Hall is uploaded to the “Cedar Hall” gallery, located within the "Main Auburn Campus" / "Locations" folder. The photo would be tagged with the "Cedar Hall" keyword, and additional keywords such as "2018" or "Students" depending on when the photo was taken and other subjects the photo contains.
Searching for Photos
Find photos by browsing folders and galleries within the photo library, or by searching for specific keywords.
- Photo galleries within folders are sorted by name alphabetically, A-Z.
- Photos are sorted by date taken in descending order, newest to oldest.
- Use keywords to find photos through the search tool or the keyword cloud (a list of commonly used keywords). When using the keyword cloud you can find related keywords, or combine keywords to find specific types of photos.
- Quickly find the latest additions to the photo library by viewing recently updated galleries.
Photos found within the Green River College photo library may be downloaded as high resolution jpegs or at a variety of sizes.
Downloading High Resolution Photos
To download a high resolution photo click the “download” button, located to the right below a photo, and select where you would like to save the photo on your computer.
Ready to Begin?
Resources and Tools
- Project Request Procedures
- College Relations Service Catalog
- Branding & Identity Guide
- Creative Asset Wizard
- Disclaimers & Publication Statements
- Green River College Photo Library
- Content Manager CMS Login
- Web Support
- Digital Signage Content Guide
- Photo & Video Release
- Media Rights Release
For questions or inquiries please contact us at 253-833-9111, ext. 3318, or by email:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
The College Relations offices are located in Rutkowski Learning Center (RLC), 148.