Creating and adding Content to a Section
Select a section in the Site Structure to open it. Alternatively, click Actions then +Create Content.
Click on the Content tab. The Content tab will look like this:
Select the green Create Content button to add content.
The next screen allows you to choose a content type for your page.
Select the content that best fits your needs. If given the option between one or two column content, be sure to select the version that matches your page's layout to ensure correct formatting.
Use the Content Editor to add formatting like bulleted lists and headlines to the page to make it easy for web visitors to scan.
Highlight text and click “Add Link” to add links to your page.
Insert Section Link lets you to link to another section of the website.
Insert/edit external link lets you add links outside of the Site Structure or greenriver.edu.
- Note: If adding external links be sure to add appropriate alt text within the Title field. External links may only be to website that meet the minimal accessibility standards setforth in the Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.0 AA standards.
Once you've finished, check Save changes to save your file as 'pending' to preview how your content will look on the page and to progress it through workflow for Approval, or Save as draft to save your draft without publishing it to your site.
To add another piece of content to your site, select Add Content.
You can change the order that your content appears on your page by moving content files up and down in your section's content tab using the left arrows.
Resources and Tools
- Project Request Procedures
- College Relations Service Catalog
- Branding & Identity Guide
- Creative Asset Wizard
- Disclaimers & Publication Statements
- Green River College Photo Library
- Content Manager CMS Login
- Web Support
- Digital Signage Content Guide
- Photo & Video Release
- Media Rights Release
For questions or inquiries please contact us at 253-833-9111, ext. 3318, or by email:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
The College Relations offices are located in Rutkowski Learning Center (RLC), 148.
GRC Print Shop
Mike Hahm | Director