Why Choose the Green River LPN to BSN Nursing Program?
- Small class sizes, to foster a positive learning experience
- Hybrid Learning, 1-2 days per week of in-person coursework
- Supportive cohort model
- Students can work as an LPN while pursuing their BSN
- Clinical sites and experiences in the community and acute care settings designed to meet your learning needs and help you grow as a nurse
- Scholarships available for all students
About our Program
Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
Application & Admissions
How to apply, forms, frequently asked questions, and more.
Upcoming information sessions and workshops related to the program.
Costs & Funding
Cost and funding resources that can help you in your pursuit for advancing your future career.
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Degree Requirements
- Mission and Program Goals
- Application and Admissions
- Holistic Admissions-Be a Strong Candidate
- Important Dates
- Costs and Funding Options
- 2023-2024 Nursing Student Handbook
- Admissions/Applications FAQ
Contact & Location
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at:
- Nursing Admissions
Career and Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
253-833-9111, ext. 2641
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA) located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037.
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission.