Why Choose the Green River LPN to BSN Nursing Program?
- Small class sizes, to foster a positive learning experience
- Hybrid Learning, 1-2 days per week of in-person coursework
- Supportive cohort model
- Students can work as an LPN while pursuing their BSN
- Clinical sites and experiences in the community and acute care settings designed to meet your learning needs and help you grow as a nurse
- Scholarships available for all students
About our Program
Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
Application & Admissions
How to apply, forms, frequently asked questions, and more.
Upcoming information sessions and workshops related to the program.
Costs & Funding
Cost and funding resources that can help you in your pursuit for advancing your future career.
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Degree Requirements
- Mission and Program Goals
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Costs and Funding Options
- 2022-2023 Nursing Student Handbook
- Admissions/Applications FAQ
Contact & Location
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at:
- Nursing Admissions
Career and Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
253-833-9111, ext. 2641
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission.