The LPN to BSN Program Application cycle runs from February to April each year.
- Complete all prerequisite coursework.
Prerequisites for Practical Nursing
Dept./Course # Course Title Credits BIO& 160 General Biology with Lab 5 BIO& 241 Anatomy & Physiology I 5 BIO& 242 Anatomy & Physiology II 5 BIO& 260 Microbiology 5 CMST& 101, 210,
CMST& 220, 230,
or CMST& 238
Communication Studies 5 CHEM& 121 Introduction to Chemistry 5 ENGL& 101 English Composition 5 HUMANITIES DISTRIBUTION - Not CMST (CMST&) or performance/skills course Humanities 5 MATH& 146 or MATH 256 Introduction to Statistics 5 NUTR& 101 Nutrition 5 PSYC& 100 General Psychology 5 PSYC& 200 Lifespan Psychology 5
A minimum grade of 2.5 or higher is required in each nursing and supporting course.
One course may be in progress at the time of application.
- Apply to Green River College and obtain a student ID number.
- Have your official transcripts sent to Green River College. You will need to do this for each college you have attended.
- Complete all required immunizations and tests.
- Two-step TB
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Complete the LPN to BSN Application
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Degree Requirements
- Mission and Program Goals
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Costs and Funding Options
- 2022-2023 Nursing Student Handbook
- Admissions/Applications FAQ
Contact & Location
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at:
- Health Occupations Admissions
Career and Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
253-833-9111, ext. 2641
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission.