Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar (formerly Enrollment Services) provides a variety of support to prospective students, current students, and the campus. Our office is responsible for interpreting and applying policy and procedures for Admissions, Registration, Records and Graduation.

Visit our My Green River page to see the many online options you may access from home to include applying for admission, registering for classes, viewing your unofficial transcript, applying for graduation and more.

Have questions or need help?

or assistance with general questions, admissions, and account information please visit the Welcome Desk Lobby above.

In-person assistance: M-Th: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

  • Phone: 253-288-3383
    M-Th: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Email Us

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How Do I Enroll For Classes?
    Once a student has completed the New Student Advising and Enrollment (or NSAE) session, they can register for classes. Enrollment can be done online, in-person in the Registrar's Office or with an Advisor in the Career and Advising Center. Enrollment for classes cannot be done over the phone.
  • Can I use a preferred name?
    Yes, the WSBCTC Student Services Commission has sponsored an initiative to allow students to identify an altertnative or Preferred Name for use in the classroom instead of the official name on their student record.  The preferred name can be entered by the student in ctcLink. Once a preferred name is entered for a student, it appears on class rosters in parenthesis below the students' official name.
  • How do I change my address?
    If your address has changed, be sure to change your new address online via ctcLink and notify the Financial Aid Office.
  • How can I change the official name on my school records?
    It is important that a student's name is accurately reflected on their individual student record.  The Office of the Registrar maintains a confidential record of the student's last name, first name, middle initial and up to two previous last names.  It is the student's responsibility to notify the Office of the Registrar of any change.

    To report a name change on their record, students must:

    • Submit the change in writing. Complete a Student Information Change Request form.
    • Initiate the change. Signature is required.
    • Show documentation. A copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption papers, court order or other legal document must be attached to the request.

Contact Us

Office of the Registrar Phone: 253-288-3383


Please submit all PDF forms and supporting materials to our Secure Document Upload tool, or in person to SA 280


Student Affairs and Success Center, room 280

Hours of Operation

In-Person Assistance Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:00am to 5:00pm
9:30am to 4:30pm


Phone Assistance Hours
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Also available by email: 

View Closures & Special Hours