If you last attended Green River prior to 2016, the Legacy system is now archived & previous students can no longer use their old SID and PIN to access their unofficial transcript. We are currently offering students the follow options:
- Request an Enrollment Verification Request. These can include information such as dates attended, degree received, etc.
- Order an Official Transcript using the services below.
- Visit us in person ready to confirm proof of identity with valid identification and we can provide a printed unofficial copy.
- If you are planning on returning to GRC, please make sure to submit an admissions application then upon confirmation of processing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ctcLink iD number, old SID, full name & any previous names used, & an estimation of dates attended.
Green River College has partnered with Parchment to accept and process online orders for official transcripts. Official transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed in hard-copy format. Transcripts ordered online are processed in the order received and sent within 2-4 business days. This does not include delivery time, which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and the timeliness of the US Postal Service. Please keep in mind that delays in receiving mailed transcripts may occur due to the operations with the US Postal Service.
*Processing may take longer during peak times (e.g., the beginning and end of each quarter, holidays and during grading time).
Parchment sends you an email confirmation once you complete your order. For updates and details about your order, check your Parchment account.
The fee for ordering official transcripts is $12 using a Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card. Additional fees may be added if alternative printing & shipping options are selected. Payment is processed by Parchment and “College Transcript” will appear as the credit card preauthorization and/or transaction.
Transcript Order Holds
When ordering, students may request a transcript order be held until grades or degrees have been posted. However, students are encouraged to check their unofficial transcript prior to placing an order with Parchment to:
- Verify grades have posted from recent quarter(s)
- Verify a degree has been awarded and its conferral date
- Verify grade changes have been posted
Parchment Customer Support
Parchment representatives are available from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST), Mon-Fri, to answer questions or help with ordering transcripts online.
Students may also check the status of their order by visiting the Parchment Self Service Plus webpage and entering their order number.
GED® transcripts or scores cannot be ordered through Parchment. Please visit GED.com to request scores for completed testing.