Transcript Evaluation

Transcript Evaluation

Transcripts will be evaluated to determine which credits will apply to the program of study you intend to pursue at Green River. Credits earned at institutions accredited by their regional accrediting association may be accepted. To find out if an educational institution is accredited by their regional accrediting association, you can use the accreditation database provided by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education.

If you have attended other colleges or universities and would like to use those credits at Green River, you must request official transcripts from the other colleges or universities attended to be sent to Green River. You should also request an unofficial copy be sent to yourself for advising purposes. You will also need to submit a Transcript Evaluation Request form. Results will be sent through Message Center in ctcLink.

If you earned college credits while serving in the US Military you can request your Joint Service Transcript (JST) and/or Community College of the Air Force transcript to be sent to Green River.  RCW 28B.10.057

Transcripts can be sent to:

Green River College
Office of the Registrar
12401 SE 320th St
Auburn, WA 98092-3622

Requesting an Evaluation 

Transcript Evaluation results are sent to Message Center in ctcLink. For questions regarding your evaluation, please email 

Transcripts covering previous secondary or college education that are submitted to the Office of the Registrar become part of your official file and cannot be returned or forwarded to a third party. Green River does not issue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions.