Acknowledgement of Student Responsibility
Please read the sections below before continuing to Online Registration or to the Schedule Planner.
Check the Academic Calendar for tuition and STEP Payment Plan due dates. If tuition is not paid by the tuition due date, you will be withdrawn from classes for lack of payment. Any registration occurring after the tuition due date requires payment within 4 (four) business days. If a third party (i.e. GET, Boeing Training Vouchers, U.S. Military Tuition Assistance, etc.) is paying a student's tuition contact the Cashier's Office at 253-833-9111, ext. 2050 to avoid being dropped from your classes. Check the Tuition and Fees page for more details.
Degrees and Certificates
I understand that once I have completed the required coursework for my program of study, Green River College will post the certificate or degree to my transcript. It is my responsibility to verify that I am enrolled in the correct program of study. If I need to change my program of study, I will contact the Career and Advising Center at 253-833-9111, ext. 2641, or the Welcome Desk 253-833-9111, ext. 6000.
Green River maintains waitlists for many courses when they become full. If an opening occurs in a class, before the first day of the quarter, the student at the top of the waitlist will be automatically enrolled in the class. Students are placed on waitlists in a first come, first served order. Waitlists are deactivated two (2) days prior to the start of the quarter to allow schedules and class rosters to be printed the day before classes start. If any students have not received notification by the first day of the quarter that their waitlist status has changed, they need to attend the first class session and/or send an email for online classes to identify themselves to the instructor. Attending the first class session does not guarantee admittance into the class.
The College notifies students by student email if enrolled into a class from the waitlist.
- It is the student's responsibility to check their waitlist on a daily basis
- Once registered into a class from the waitlist students have 4 business days to make payment (if after the tuition due date) and adjust their schedule, if necessary.
- Students are responsible for making sure their schedule is accurate by dropping any unwanted classes. Failure to do so may result in a failing grade being posted to the transcript and possible additional tuition and fees.
The College will withdraw you from a class(es) if any of the following are true:
- You are enrolled in two or more different sections of the same class
- You have not met the prerequisites for the class
- You have not paid tuition and fees within the specified deadline or signed up for the STEP payment plan
- Academic Calendar
Important dates and events
- Registration Access Time
Your time for registering and advisor information.
- Class Finder
Search for classes.
- Class Schedule Information
Course descriptions and open seats left in a class.
- Course Descriptions
Brief descriptions of credit classes offered on a regular basis.
- Degree Audit
See requirements for your program and what you have left to complete.
- Ed Plan
Use this tool to create an academic plan for your program of study.
- Make a Payment
Self-Pay online with a credit card.
- My SID
Find your student ID number.
- Official TranscriptOrder your official college transcript online.
- Register to Vote
Register to Vote online.
- Schedule Viewer
View your schedule. After registering be sure to check back often.
- Student Address and Contact Information
Update your contact information (address, phone number) or preferred name.
- Student email & password reset
Look up your Green River email, reset your password or login to check email.
- Student PIN Changer
Must have your old PIN to change.
- Tax Credit Information
Get your latest tax credit information. The tax ID number for Green River is: 91-0814013
- Unofficial Transcript & Grades
View your grades and GPA
- Virtual Desktop
Access programs found on Green River computers from your own device.
- Waitlist Manager
See where you are on a waitlist.