Log in to your student email using the button below.
Find your student email address using your last name, birth date, and Student Indentification Number (SID).
Password Set / Reset
Click on the button below to set / reset your @student.greenriver.edu account's password. When prompted, select "Forgot My Password" to either set or reset your password.
- If you are trying to reset your old @mail.greenriver.edu account's password, click here.
- If you experience trouble accessing your account, first try clearing you browser's cache. If using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window. Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies. For more information about clearing your cache, visit:
How do I clear my browser cache on a PC? or How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?
- How-to Guide: Transferring Old Emails to Your New Student Email Account
- How-to Guide: Download and Save Files from Your Old OneDrive Accounts
New Student Email
As of September 13, 2021, any student enrolled in a Fall 2021 course was given a new email (ending in @student.greenriver.edu). You'll want to:
- Look-up your email
- Set / reset your password
- Check your new email ending in "@student.greenriver.edu" regularly; it will be how your instructors and advisors contact you.
- Do not auto-forward your student email to another email. unfortunately that feature does not work and you will lose important GRC emails.
Old Student Email
Your old GRC email will: remain accessible (email, OneDrive, etc.) for a while so you can save any materials you need (we will send alerts to both emails before the old one will be deactivated). You will want to:
- Use your old email address to save anything you'd like to keep
- Login by going to incognito mode, going to outlook.com, and logging in with your old email and prior password
- Use this link to set / reset your old email password
Holman Library Staff
The Holman Library Staff is available to guide you through looking up your student email address and resetting your password. Call, email, or visit us in the library for assistance.
For difficulty logging in to your student email account or resetting your password contact the Student Helpdesk.
Connect through Zoom (Zoom Meeting ID: 938 4358 3105 Password: 98092)
Virtual Assistance Hours:
Monday thru Thursday 8AM to 7PM and Fridays 8AM to 5PM.
OR Contact us via Phone: 253-931-6465
Office of the Registrar
Connect with the Office of the Registrar for help with looking up your student email address.
Connect through Zoom (Zoom Meeting ID: 932 203 385 89 Password: 98092)
Virtual Assistance Hours:
M-Th: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
M-Th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.