Log in to your student email using the button below.
Find your student email address using your last name, birth date, and ctcLink ID
Password Set / Reset
Click on the button below to set / reset your @student.greenriver.edu account's password. When prompted, select "Forgot My Password" to either set or reset your password.
Your @student.greenriver.edu Emails:
- As of September 13, 2021, any student enrolled in a Fall 2021 course was given a new email (ending in @student.greenriver.edu). You'll want to:
- Look up your email
- Set / reset your password
- Check your new email ending in "@student.greenriver.edu" regularly; it will be how your instructors and advisors contact you.
- Do not auto-forward your student email to another email. Unfortunately that feature does not work and you will lose important GRC emails.
- ctcLink allows students to use a preferred name. As of October, 2021, student email addresses will use your preferred name (if you have entered a preferred name in ctcLink) instead of your primary name. Please use the Email Lookup to find your new email address and continue to use the same password. (You will continue to receive mail sent to your former @student email address).
Login Troubleshooting and Tips:
- Student email accounts and any associated content are now deleted one year after the last quarter you attend Green River College. Deleted means the account and content of the account are removed and not recoverable. That said, if you re-enroll in a course after your account has been deleted, the same email alias/address will be assigned to you, though you’ll not have any of your old emails or contents of your old OneDrive available.
- If you experience trouble accessing your account, first try clearing you browser's cache. If using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window. Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies. For more information about clearing your cache, visit:
How do I clear my browser cache on a PC? or How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?
- How-to Guide: Transferring Old Emails to Your New Student Email Account
- How-to Guide: Download and Save Files from Your OneDrive Accounts
New Student Email
IT Student Helpdesk
For help looking up your student email address, resetting your password, troubleshooting locked accounts and more, contact the IT Student Help Desk.
Student Technology Support Desk
Zoom Meeting ID: 938 4358 3105
Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM
Phone Hours: Same As Zoom PLUS
Saturday and Sunday Voice Mails are Returned 2PM - 6PM
Please visit the Student Technology Support Desk Web Page For more Information
Holman Library Staff
The Holman Library Staff is available to guide you through looking up your student email address and resetting your password. Call, email, or visit us in the library for assistance.