Fall Quarter Textbooks & Supplies will be shipped.
All Fall Quarter texbooks will receive FREE Shipping.
- See below for details on how to make an Online Order for credit and 3rd party financial aid
- Please ensure your Full Name & Mailing Address are on your Online Order
- Please order as soon as possible, orders received after September 16 may be delayed due to the volume of orders received
- Bookstore will ship orders as soon as textbooks arrive in the store
Please be prepared if you must come to the bookstore for your textbooks:
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask
- Wait times may be long due to social distancing, there are decals on the ground to ensure 6 feet between people
- Please enter the bookstore through our dock entrance, located on the backside of the Student Union builiding
- Everyone will be asked to sign into the bookstore log book with your name, student ID number, and phone number
You must complete the Green River Health Attestation Form on the same day as your visit, before arriving to campus.
Thank you and be safe, Your Bookstore Staff
Green River's Campus Bookstore
The Paper Tree Bookstore provides the necessary books and supplies to meet your academic needs.
The Bookstore also offers a variety of products and services, such as UPS shipping, faxing, copies, special orders, stamps, balloons, and ID cards.
Because the Bookstore is institutionally owned and all the profits remain on campus, supporting the bookstore helps the campus.
Order textbooks, supplies, clothing and gifts online and skip the lines.
Want to go digital? Shop our eBook store!
Online Book Buy Backs
Get cash for your unused textbooks. Students can participate in Textbook Buy Back provided all year by MBS Wholesale.
New To Online Ordering?
- Click "Paper Tree Bookstore Online Ordering"
- Go to top of page, click "Textbooks""
- Click on "Order Course Materials"
- CLick on 'Fall 2020'
On the left side:
- Choose Course Name (example MATH)
- Choose Course Number (example 072)
- Choose Faculty (example DEB - Reising)
- On box to the right: * Click on 'Find Books'
- Choose textbook and supplies needed for class
- Click on Add Selections to Cart (below selections)
- Look Up More Courses, OR Checkout
- Click on 'Checkout' when ready
- Enter Gift Card if applicable
On left, select 'Payment Option' Credit Card OR GR Internal - select if using 3rd Party Financial Aid
- ALL orders will be shipped with free shipping. PLEASE click on UPS Ground
- Orders that have Pick Up will be shipped after 3 days of processing order if not picked up
To the right of payment, sign into your account 'Create New Account' OR returning students sign in
- Confirm information
- Enter Credit Card number OR
- Enter Student ID# if using 3rd Party Financial Aid
NOTES Section - enter your Student ID for 3rd Party Financial Aid you are using (example: Student ID# 123456789)
- Click 'Continue
- SUBMIT and PLACE ORDER
Caps, gowns, and more!
Campus Team Shop
Make it Your Own
Customize any of the items below in hundreds of styles, colors and designs:
- T-shirts, Polos, Sweaters & Sweatshirts
- Pants, Shorts
- Hats, Beanies & Scarves
- Jerseys, Performance, Warmups & Workwear
- Bags, Backpacks, Duffel Bags & Blankets
- Kids & Pet Items too!
Adult sizes from small to 4x. Kids clothing available in baby, juniors, girls and boys. A variety of hats are available including: adjustable, snapback, stretch fit and visors. Explore options for your pet, tank tops, bandanas or a T-shirt!
When customizing an item you'll be able to choose the size, quantity, color, style, and design (e.g. basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, cheer, alumni, etc.). Personalize further by changing the year. Full color preview images are available every step of the way.
It usually takes five business days for production, after which your garment will ship directly to you.
Hours of Operation
Please visit the Paper Tree page for updates.
The bookstore is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Representatives from the bookstore are available during the below dates and times.
Please call during these times.
|Oct 19 - Nov 10|
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Nov 12 - 25
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 12p.m.|
|Nov 26 & 27|
The PaperTree Bookstore is located at the Green River Main Campus, on the first floor of the Mel Lindbloom Student Union.
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2069
Paper Tree Staff
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2070
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2074
Retail Bookstore Lead
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2076