Red Flag Information Reporting System
Information that should be reported is anything that is witnessed, observed, or participated in that "sends up a Red Flag."
- All suspicious behaviors or actions.
- Knowledge of information or incidents that could cause harm.
- Knowledge of information or acts that could threaten College internal intelligence, information, reputation, and/or property as well as violations of student code of conduct.
- Any high risk behaviors such as under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Expressions by others of feelings of depression, reduction of self worth, and/or uselessness including suicidal symptoms.
Please keep in mind that this system does not replace emergency notification systems such as campus safety and 911. If this is a true emergency, please log off and call 911. If campus safety should be alerted, please log off and call 253-288-3350. In addition, please keep in mind that reporting false information is a crime and appropriate legal action will be taken as necessary.
Campus Security Authority Reporting
College employees who have responsibilities outside of the academic classroom for student and campus activities, including but not limited to student housing, student discipline, and judicial proceedings, may be designated as a Campus Security Authority (CSA). A CSA has responsibility to report is subject to Green River’s Crime Reporting Policy.
This Policy requires each CSA to report to Green River College Campus Safety when he or she becomes aware of information that indicates that a Clery Act incident may have occurred. Clery Act incidents include sex offenses, robbery, other violent crimes, such as dating and domestic violence, drug abuse violations and liquor law violations that result in either an arrest or a disciplinary referral, and any crime considered to be motivated by hate or bias. To report such a crime or crimes, please fill out the form below.
Your submission will be reviewed by Campus Safety and investigated. Appropriate action will be taken. Typically you will not receive a reply. If you have questions or concerns contact the Director of Campus Safety at 253-288-3335.