Information for Students
ctcLink is a new class registration system at Green River College.
Green River College's new online registration system helps you manage your entire college student experience. Here you can learn how to activate your account, register, and navigate the system's new features.
Note to new students starting Fall or Winter Quarter: please refer to the web page titled ctcLink for Prospective and New Students.
Do This First: Activate Your ctcLink Account
Activate your ctcLink account to register and pay for classes, apply for financial aid, check your “time to degree” completion estimate, view the course catalog, access your student record and grades, apply for graduation and more.
CTCLINK ACCOUNT SETUP
Use the Personal Details tile to view and update personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, gender identity, sexual orientation and more.
- Update Personal Details/Names (Fluid)
- Go to the ctcLink login page
- Enter your ctcLink ID and password, and click Sign In
- Click Student Homepage, then Profile
- Your Personal Details will be displayed, and you can review your personal details such as, name, date of birth and social security number.
- Listed below is your Primary Name. When you select Primary Name, you can view the legal name that is on file. You cannot update this online.
- Note: If the information is incorrect or needs to be updated, you must contact Office of the Registrar.
- You may add another name by clicking on the plus (+) button. Be sure to indicate which name is Primary and Preferred
- Make the desired changes, and when finished, click on Save
MANAGE YOUR CTCLINK ACCOUNT
CTCLINK MOBILE APP
One exciting feature of ctcLink is an app you can use on your mobile devices. Search the app store (iPhone) or play store (Android) on your mobile device for “ctcLink” to download and install this free app today. After you activate your ctcLink account, you’ll be able to access ctcLink directly through your mobile device using this app.
Note: You must activate your ctcLink account before using the mobile app or its web-based version.
- On your mobile device, proceed to the App Store (iOS)/Play Store (Android)
- Search for, ‘ctcLink’
- Locate the ctcLink app from the search results. Note: The app publisher is WA SBCTC or WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Install the app
- Once installed, open the app and choose whether or not you want to allow notifications
- Review the Terms and Conditions. Scroll to the bottom and select Agree
- The list of Institutions will appear. Locate and select Green River College (you may use the search bar to lookup Green River College)
- Once Green River College is selected, you will be brought to the Green River College ctcLink Homepage. Here, you can access the following:
- Student Portal
- Class Registration
- Tuition Payment
- And more!
- Step 1: Click on "ctcLink"
- Step 2: Enter your ctcLink ID and password
- Step 3: Click on "Student Homepage."
- Step 4: Click on the "Financial Account" tile.
- Step 5: View the Aid Year and Institution
- If you have attended other ctcLink schools previously, you may see previous school aid information.
- There is currently no self-service access to your financial aid in ctcLink for 2021-22 (Fall 2021, Winter 2022 & Spring 2022) at Green River. This does NOT mean that there is an issue with your aid or that your application is missing. All current information about your aid, status, and application can continue to be found in the Financial Aid Portal, accessed from the Financial Aid page on the Green River website.
- Step 6: View your current finacial aid details
- Log in to your Financial Aid Portal using:
- Username: your full Social Security Number or ITIN or WASFA ID
- Password: your Date of birth in MM/DD/YY format. For example, January 1, 2002 = 010102
- View your eligible aid and accept or decline offered aid - OR -
- View any “Information We Need From You” to complete your application for aid.
Also note, all financial aid disbursements will continue to be released via Bank Mobile and no changes or updates are required as a result of ctcLink. If you do need to update your deposit preference, log into your Bank Mobile account.
- Log in to your Financial Aid Portal using:
- In the future, when 2022-23 FAFSA/WASFA applications begin to be processed, you will be able to view and take these actions in ctcLink:
- View your aid status and details.
- Accept and decline offered aid
- View your Satisfactory Academic Progress standing
- View and complete loan counseling.
REGISTRATION & CLASS INFORMATION
Our IT Student Help Desk can take any questions or concerns you have!
For assistance with technology issues including student email, Canvas, ctcLink, Office 365 and more please: