All scheduled in-person and online classes, activities, and services are open!
By Scott Zinn, Director of Marketing and Digital Content, February 24, 2022
All scheduled face-to-face and hybrid face-to-face courses have resumed meeting on-campus. All campus offices/student support services have returned to the on-campus schedule of Mondays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn more about on-campus services.
Ongoing safety precautions
- Get vaccinated. Green River College requires proof of vaccination, or approved exemption, for all on campus classes, activities, work, or services. That means all students, employees, contractors, and visitors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or properly exempted. View GRC’s vaccination requirements.
- Get tested. Free COVID-19 testing for GRC students and employees will be available on campus Mondays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., starting Feb. 7. The testing site will be located at the Fitness Center (FC), located in the southeast corner of campus. View main Auburn campus map. (NOTE: The testing site is not in the Recreation and Athletics Center (RAC) in the Student Union). Free at-home COVID-19 tests are also available at www.covidtests.gov and sayyeshometest.org.
- Complete your daily health attestation. All individuals visiting a GRC campus or entering a GRC facility must submit a health check-in form. By filling out this short health screening, you certify that you are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please complete from home prior to arriving on campus. Submit daily health attestation. Spot checking of student and employee attestations may occur to ensure compliance with Green River College COVID-19 policy.
- Mask up. All students, faculty, staff, volunteers, contractors, and visitors over the age of 5 must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The campus bly encourages kn95 and n95 masks and face-coverings for the best defense against COVID-19 Omicron. This must be worn to enter and while present in all classrooms and common spaces on campus, including any academic, administrative, residential, food service, and recreational buildings. Additionally, students must wear a mask or face covering in any outdoor location on campus (including walking to and from class).
- COVID-19 News & Updates
- Vaccination Requirements
- Student Vaccination Requirement
- Employee Vaccination Requirement
- How to add vaccination attestation in ctcLinkHow to add vaccination attestation in ctcLink
- In Person and Zoom Lobby Stations for Student Vaccination Attestations and Verifications
- Online-only declaration
- GRC Virtual Assistance
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Coming to Campus Guide
- GRC Phased Reopening for Winter 2022
- COVID-19 Health Attestation
- Find locations with COVID-19 vaccines
- Order free at-home COVID-19 tests
- How to view your schedule
- My Green River
- ctcLink login
- ctcLink Resources for Students