In Person and Zoom Lobby Stations for Student Vaccination Attestations and Verifications
By Philip Denman, October 13, 2021
Per Proclamation 20-12, vaccinations are required for any on-campus activity, not just instruction. This ranges from stopping by the library to check out a book, dropping off financial aid paperwork, to meeting with an instructor or advisor, as well as many other in-person activities and services we’re offering. View Student Vaccination Requirement.
To verify, they will need to show proof of their vaccination card via Zoom or on campus (see dates and times below) start of the quarter or an academic hold will be placed on their record and they may be dropped from their classes.
Students will need their:
- SID Number
- Photo ID or Student ID
- Vaccine Card or Alternative documents ready
- A phone or computer with a camera and microphone (if verifying remotely)
Vaccination verification locations
Zoom Lobby Times
- Wednesdays 9-10 a.m. and 3-4 p.m.
- Fridays 3-4 p.m.
- Or by appointment (Yvonne Huang firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting ID: 892 6851 1712
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89268511712#,,,,*116252# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89268511712#,,,,*116252# US (Houston)
Vaccine verification is available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at the following locations thru spring term:
- Student Union - Information Desk: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Student Affairs & Successs Center - Welcome Desk: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Enumclaw Campus: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Auburn Center: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.