Green River Student E-mail Accounts
Your free and required e-mail account comes from the Associate Students of Green River College (ASGRCC).
Using your student e-mail will help you keep up-to-date on Green River information and events as well as communicate with faculty and other Green River students.
- If you are having difficulty looking up your student e-mail address; please contact Enrollment Services or a member of the Library Staff.
- If you are having difficulty logging in to your student e-mail account or resetting your password; please contact the Student Helpdesk or a member of the Library Staff. The Student Helpdesk can be contacted on the second floor of the TC building.
- Enrollment Services can be found on the second floor of the Lindbloom Student Center (253-833-9111 x2500).
- The Library Staff can be found on the second floor of the Holman Library (253-833-9111 x2091 or Contacting a Librarian).
- The Student Helpdesk can be found on the second floor of the Technology Center.
As College Policy GA-25 states, "The College will use this address for official communications with all students."
The College expects that every student will receive email at his or her College email address and will read email on a frequent and consistent basis."