Vicki Sproat, CCR CART Provider
I am a former Green River Computer Reporting Technologies student. While in the CRPT program, I was a student volunteer providing CART for the Auburn Self-Help for Hard of Hearing (SHHH) chapter (now Hearing Loss Association of America, HLAA) and continued after leaving Green River and obtaining my CCR. I was employed as an editor for Caption Colorado on financial calls from 2003-2004.
I obtained my Washington CCR license in 2007 and am currently working toward RPR, CCP and CRR certifications.
I currently provide CART services primarily in the university setting but also other environments, including:
- company conventions, meetings, seminars
- Microsoft team meetings and seminars
- physician and pre- & post-operative appointments
- college graduations
- Hearing, Speech & Deafness Center community forums
- DSHS/DVR meetings and training
- Pierce County Superior Court proceedings
- Pierce County Sheriff’s Department contract negotiations
- Pierce County Emergency Management Training seminars
- homeowner association meetings
In my spare time I enjoy boating anywhere in Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands and training my mini Australian Shepherd in agility. I also enjoy photography, birding, camping and vegetable gardening. I've been a 5-year team member on the MSfits in Tena Shoes for MS Walk Seattle.