About our Program
The ESOL program serves immigrant and refugee students. The program offers English classes in five levels and other support classes. Courses are designed to assist you from initial English language skills to citizenship preparation.
You may qualify for this program if you do not have a tourist or foreign visa.
- Classes are offered to meet your schedule needs, morning, afternoon, and evening on the main campus as well as at our Kent and Auburn locations.
- ESOL students must pay a $25.00 per quarter fee to the College and another $5.00 materials fee per quarter. The maximum charge to any ESOL student is $30.00 per quarter.
- Call our office directly for personalized assistance.
If you have a tourist or foreign visa:
- Go to the International Programs site where you will find courses to meet your needs.
- You can also call the International programs Office at 253-288-3300 for more information about the IESL program.
- Basic Skills Office
253-833-9111, ext. 2315