Sample math questions
- The provider orders 850mg Metformin 3 times a day. What is the total amount of Metformin you will administer in one day?
- The provider orders 400mg of Erythromycin oral suspension. You have Erythromycin 200 mg/5 mL. How many milliliters should you give?
Degrees & Certificates
Applications and Admissions
LPN Applications will open May 24 and close June 24, 2019
- Applying to the LPN program
- LPN Admissions Meeting Dates
- Disqualifying Factors
- Questions about immunizations
Potential Funding Opportunities
Contact & Location
- Email for general inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
The Green River College Practical Nursing program holds pre-accreditation status from the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation, located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, 20037. Holding pre-accreditation status does not guarantee that initial accreditation by NLN CNEA will be received.
The Green River College Practical Nursing program is fully accredited by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission and the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.