Sample math questions
- The provider orders 850mg Metformin 3 times a day. What is the total amount of Metformin you will administer in one day?
- The provider orders 400mg of Erythromycin oral suspension. You have Erythromycin 200 mg/5 mL. How many milliliters should you give?
Degrees & Certificates
Applications and Admissions
LPN Applications will open May 24 and close June 24, 2019
- Applying to the LPN program
- LPN Admissions Meeting Dates
- Disqualifying Factors
- Questions about immunizations
Potential Funding Opportunities
Contact & Location
- Email for general inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
Green River College’s Nursing Program Pursues Pre- Accreditation Candidacy
The Green River College Practical Nursing program is pursuing pre-accreditation candidacy status from the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA), located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20037; phone 202-909-2500. Interested parties are invited to submit third party comments in writing directly to NLN CNEA, attention Betsy Frank, NLN CNEA Associate Director, no later than August 24, 2018.