High School Completion
Earn your high school diploma through credit classes Prepare you for entry into a vocational/technical program Provide college preparation for entry into a two or four year college
- Earn your high school diploma through credit classes
- Prepare you for entry into a vocational or technical program
- Provide college preparation for entry into a two or four-year college
The Green River High School Completion Program earns credits towards high school requirements and can be an alternative way to complete high school. It is designed for adult students, 19 years and older, who wish to achieve one or more of the objectives above. Students under 19 can participate under certain circumstances; see "How does age affect my participation?" under Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Successful students will meet state and Green River requirements for graduation and will be issued an official State of Washington high school diploma.
Depending on a student's assessment/placement scores, college level classes may be taken to fulfill both high school and college degree requirements at the same time. Green River's placement testing should be taken prior to enrolling in classes.
- Apply Online
- Submit official copies of all previous high school/college transcripts to:
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092-3699
If you hand-carry your transcripts, they must be received in an unopened envelope that has been sealed by the school where credit was earned. Deliver to Enrollment Services on the Main Campus, second floor of the Student Affairs and Success Center.
- Determine your course placement in reading, English, and math classes. View all placement options at greenriver.edu/placement.
- Once your transcript has been evaluated by Enrollment Services, you will receive a Green River email notification. Make an appointment with the Career and Advising Center for a High School Completion Orientation and Registration session. Call 253-833-9111, ext. 2641, to schedule an appointment.
Hours of Operation
|Monday & Tuesday|
|8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday & Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday|
If you have questions about our classes or want more information on how to register, please visit us on Green River's Main Campus in the Rutkowski Learning Center, Room 125. Green River’s main campus is located at 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA, 98092.
Get directions and maps.
You can also email us.
- ENGLISH 253-833-9111, ext. 2315
- SPANISH 253-833-9111, ext. 2316
- RUSSIAN 253-833-9111, ext. 2314