Prospective Students Other Questions


  • What if my family moves or changes school districts?
    If students change school districts, students must let the Running Start office know immediately. Have the counselor at your new school fill out a new Enrollment Verification Form and turn it in to the Running Start office.
  • How many quarters can a student enroll in Running Start?
    All qualified students can enroll a maximum of three quarters (fall, winter and spring) during their junior year and a maximum of three quarters (fall, winter and spring) during their senior year. A special circumstance exists for second-year seniors who have previously participated in Running Start. Please contact the Running Start Office for details.
  • Can parents receive information about their daughter/son’s academic progress or grades? Why or why not?
    Running Start students have the same rights and responsibilities as any other college student. All student educational records are maintained according to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), concerning information that becomes part of the permanent record and governing the conditions of its disclosure. Only a student’s name, dates of enrollment, and degrees earned can be released without their authorization.

Special Notices

Special Spring Quarter drop-in advising schedule starting 3/29!


Information Sessions

Upload Tool


Contact Us

Phone: 253-288-3380
(Do not include ID# or file attachments)
Visit: Student Affairs & Success Center - SA 135

8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Zoom Virtual Lobby 

9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Social Media: