Whether you have a question about grammar and usage, need conversation practice or need help brainstorming ideas or focusing in essays - faculty and student tutors are here to help. There is no need to make an appointment, just drop by by clicking the zoom link on the schedule.
The schedule offers tutoring, help with online activities and conversation practice. We recognize that acquisition of a second, third or fourth language is a process that takes time to develop.
We cannot guarantee error free essays or proficiency in a day but we can work on areas of improvement to strengthen skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Language Tutoring Services
One-on-one consulting services for students at all stages of proficiency and acquisition of the languages we offer.
- 50 minute individualized or group tutoring
- Answers to specific questions about grammar and usage in all languages we offer
- Help with online language learning software including My Spanish Lab, My French Lab etc.
- Focused conversation practice for maximum target language exposure
- Reading and fluency practice
If you are a current Green River student registered for a language course, you have access to free tutoring through our Language Center. Just go to your canvas course and click on "Language Center" and you will be directed to the Language Center Schedule. We offer both in-person and online tutoring.
If you do not have this navigation link on your canvas page, please contact your instructor or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation