Budgeting for college can be a challenge. Green River wants to help. That is why we offer a Payment Plan.
The Payment Plan is available to assist students in paying their tuition and fees in three manageable payments, following the payment due dates listed below:
- 1st payment of 1/3 tuition and fees
- 2nd payment 1/3 tuition and fees
- 3rd payment is total balance due
The Payment Plan is also an option for students who are waiting for their financial aid to arrive. Being enrolled in the payment plan is not a tuition deferment hold. Students on the Payment Plan are responsible for making payments by the scheduled deadlines.
How to sign up and pay:
- Enroll in classes.
- Enroll in the Payment Plan, tutorial available.
This will add the $25 non-refundable Payment Plan enrollment fee to your account.
- Follow the published payment due dates
|Quarter||1st Payment Due||2nd Payment Due||3rd Payment Due|
|Summer 2022||June 7, 2022||July 8, 2022||August 7, 2022|
|Fall 2022||September 6, 2022||October 7, 2022||November 6, 2022|
|Winter 2023||December 6, 2022||January 6, 2023||February 6, 2023|
|Spring 2023||March 7, 2023||April 7, 2023||May 7, 2023|
Student Tutorials for adding the Payment Plan are located on the Green River website.
Once a student has made at least a partial payment of tuition while on the Payment Plan, they are obligated to the balance and will not be dropped for lack of payment.
* International students have financial requirements with their F-1 student status and may contact the International Programs Office for related procedures.
- 100% refund of tuition and all fees when a course is cancelled by Green River.
- 100% refund of tuition and fees (minus $25 quarterly Payment Plan enrollment fee) if the student withdraws from classes through the fifth instructional day of the quarter.
- $25 Payment Plan enrollment fee is non-refundable.
If you have any questions, call Student Financials (253) 288-3399.