Parking at Green River College
In order to maintain the integrity of our beautiful campus, parking and transportation at Green River can sometimes be a challenge. That is why we have provided a useful guide to help lessen the frustration.
Please select from the options below to learn more about parking and transportation options:
- Guaranteed Parking Program
- Shuttle Service to and from Pacific Raceway
- Employee Parking
- Parking for Disabled Students and Staff
- General Parking
- King County Metro Service
- Visitor Parking
If you have any questions please contact Campus Safety.
We encourage everyone to register their vehicle with Campus Safety. This allows Campus Safety to quickly identify your vehicle in case of an emergency.
To register your vehicle, you’ll need to complete a short Vehicle Registration form at the Welcome Center, the Cashier’s Office or Campus Safety. The form requires:
- Your name
- Your license plate number
- Your student ID number
- Your address
- Your phone number
- The information provided will be kept confidential and will not be shared.
- Non-emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 3350
- Emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 2250, or 911
For more information call Judy Brenden, Program Coordinator for the Transportation Department at 253-833-9111, ext. 2566
Campus Safety Rides
Campus Safety and Transportation will provide rides for all students to and from CCA, nearby apartments, home shares, Holman Library and local stores.
The Hours of Operation are: Seven days a week from to 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Make sure you have your student ID with you to show to the Safety Ride Assistants.
If you have any questions please call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350.