Costs for Fall 2021 - Summer 2022
Tuition & fees based on 12 - 18 credits and varies according to classes and credits taken.
9 months tuition
3 months tuition
- International College Experience fee (one-time fee, new academic-level students): $100
- Foundation for Success fee (one-time fee): $100
- Intensive English Program tuition: $3,716
- Bachelor of Applied Science Program tuition (12-18 credits): $6,500 per quarter
- Health insurance is required: $345 per quarter
Paying Tuition & Fees
Fall 2021 tuition due date: August 31, 2021, for returning students and September 20, 2021, for new students.
- If registration occurs after the tuition due date, payment is due within 72 hours
- If registration occurs after the quarter starts, payment is due within 24 hours.
- Intensive English Program tuition is due on the first day of the quarter
- To Make Payments Internationally – We accept bank wire transfers and FLYWIRE. To make a payment, go to greenriver.flywire.com.
- To Make Payments from the USA - We accept cashier's check, money order, personal check (from a U.S. bank), traveler's check, or by bank wire transfer as follows:
Bank Wire Transfer to:
U.S. Bank, 401-15th St. NE, Auburn, WA 98071
Student Name (must be included with wire information)
Green River Student ID number (if known)
ABA No., 125000105
Green River College, International Account Number: 153504623387
SWIFT code: USBKUS44IMT
Important! Send an e-mail to International@greenriver.edu with the student name, date of birth, amount of money, and date wired.
The $50 application fee is non-refundable. The $300 housing placement fee is refundable upon request if the student cancels application 2 weeks prior to Housing/Move-in-Day or does not use the I-20 to enter the U.S. To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request Form.
In order to ensure that applicants have the ability to finance their education in the US, Green River College reserves the right to require pre-payment of one quarter of tuition for students applying from countries experiencing severe economic difficulty.
Take a Tour
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|20 September 2021|
|9 December 2021|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 November 2021|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|15 & 16 December 2021|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|17 December 2021|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|28 December 2021|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|29 December 2021|
|3 January 2022|
|23 March 2022|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|