Costs for Fall 2021 - Summer 2022
Tuition & fees based on 12 - 18 credits and varies according to classes and credits taken.
9 months tuition
3 months tuition
- International College Experience fee (one-time fee, new academic-level students): $100
- Foundation for Success fee (one-time fee): $100
- Intensive English Program tuition: $3,716
- Bachelor of Applied Science Program tuition (12-18 credits): $6,500 per term
- Health insurance is required: $345 per term. $350.00 starting fall 2022
Paying Tuition & Fees
Spring 2022 tuition due date: March 8, 2022, for returning academic students and April 4, 2022, for new academic students and all IEP students.
- If registration occurs after the tuition due date, payment is due within 72 hours
- If registration occurs after the term starts, payment is due within 24 hours.
- Intensive English Program tuition is due on the first day of the term
- To Make Payments Internationally – We accept bank wire transfers and FLYWIRE. To make a payment by FLYWIRE, go to greenriver.flywire.com.
- To Make Payments from the USA - We accept cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks (from a U.S. bank), traveler's checks, or bank wire transfers.
Bank Wire Transfer
U.S. Bank, 401-15th St. NE, Auburn, WA 98071
Student Name (must be included with wire information)
Green River Student ID number (if known)
ABA No., 125000105
Green River College, International Account Number: 153504623387
SWIFT code: USBKUS44IMT
Important! Send an e-mail to International@greenriver.edu with the student name, date of birth, amount of money, and date wired.
The $50 application fee is non-refundable. The $300 housing placement fee is refundable upon request if the student cancels the application 2 weeks prior to Housing/Move-in-Day or does not use the I-20 to enter the U.S. To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request Form.
In order to ensure that applicants have the ability to finance their education in the US, Green River College reserves the right to require pre-payment of one term of tuition for students applying from countries experiencing severe economic difficulty.
Take a Tour
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|4 April 2022|
|17 June 2022|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2022|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|8 & 9 June 2022|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|10 June 2022|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|22 June 2022|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|23 June 2022|
|27 June 2022|
|18 August 2022|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday - Sunday|