Costs for Fall 2022 - Summer 2023
Tuition & fees based on 12 - 18 credits and varies according to classes and credits taken.
9 months tuition
3 months tuition
- International College Experience fee (one-time fee, new academic-level students): $100
- Foundation for Success fee (one-time fee): $100
- Intensive English Program tuition: $3,811
- Bachelor of Applied Science Program tuition (12-18 credits): $6,640 per term
- Health insurance is required: $350 per term.
Paying Tuition & Fees
Fall 2022 tuition due date: September 6, 2022, for returning academic students and September 19, 2022, for new academic students and all IEP students.
- If registration occurs after the tuition due date, payment is due within 72 hours
- If registration occurs after the term starts, payment is due within 24 hours.
- Intensive English Program tuition is due on the first day of the term
- To Make Payments from the USA - We accept cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks (from a U.S. bank) and FLYWIRE.
- To Make Payments Internationally – We accept bank wire transfers and FLYWIRE. To make a payment by FLYWIRE, go to greenriver.flywire.com. To make payment via bank wire transfers, see information below:
Bank Wire Transfer
U.S. Bank, 401-15th St. NE, Auburn, WA 98071
Student Name (must be included with wire information)
Green River Student ID number (if known)
ABA No., 125000105
Green River College, International Account Number: 153504623387
SWIFT code: USBKUS44IMT
Important! Send an e-mail to International@greenriver.edu with the student name, date of birth, amount of money, and date wired.
The $50 application fee is non-refundable. The $300 housing placement fee is refundable upon request if the student cancels the application 2 weeks prior to Housing/Move-in-Day or does not use the I-20 to enter the U.S. To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request Form.
In order to ensure that applicants have the ability to finance their education in the US, Green River College reserves the right to require pre-payment of one term of tuition for students applying from countries experiencing severe economic difficulty.
Take a Tour
How to Apply to International Programs
Request Information from International Programs
Zoom: Virtual Lobby
Follow us on:
The application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is 8 a.m. on the first day of in-person orientation.
|3 January 2023|
|23 March 2023|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|1 February 2023|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|15 & 16 March 2023|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|17 March 2023|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|29 March 2023|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|30 March 2023|
|3 April 2023|
|16 June 2023|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
International Programs Main Campus Map
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|