Housing options at Green River
Green River knows how important housing is to the success of a student. This is why our housing staff go the extra mile to give the best experience possible by providing a caring, positive, safe and supportive American living experience.
Campus Corner Apartments
Experience traditional American college life at Campus Corner Apartments (CCA)
Campus Corner Apartments Virtual Tour
Students enjoy a convenient, on-campus location; comfortable, high-quality facilities; an excellent study environment; and an opportunity to get involved and make friends in a supportive student community of 340 American and international students. Students must be 17 years old at the time of move-in.
Benefits of Living On Campus:
- Living on campus is convenient!
- Walking distance to class
- Community Center where you can hang out with friends from all over the world
- Lots of on-site student activities
- Private and group study areas
- Easy to get involved in campus activities
- ...and more
- To apply for housing (CCA and Homestay), be sure to fill out and submit the International Application and pay the $300 housing fee.
- International student leaders help with the move-in process.
- Learn more about important Arrival Services included with your $300 Housing Placement fee!
Live with an American family and share American customs and culture.
Homestays offer you a home away from home and a great place to practice your English skills. Students are provided a fully furnished private room and U.S. style meals. Food is available for self-prepared breakfasts and lunches. The main daily meal, usually dinner, is prepared and shared together with the family. Transportation to and from campus varies; most families are on a convenient bus line to Green River. Some families drive students to and from campus daily.
The Host Family provides the following first-time arrival services:
- Airport greeting and pick-up
- Campus visit
- Assistance with banking
- Assistance with cell phone needs
- Transportation assistance to and from campus
Special Host Family Program for 16-Year-Old Students
Because Green River College (GRC) is committed to the academic and personal success of all our students, we have developed a special host family program for 16-year-olds.
Required $300 placement fee to secure a homestay.
The monthly cost for 16-year-olds is $950 and the monthly cost for students older than 16 is $825.
How to Apply to International Programs
Request Information from International Programs
Zoom: Virtual Lobby
Follow us on:
The application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is 8 a.m. on the first day of in-person orientation.
|3 April 2023|
|16 June 2023|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|1 May 2023|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|7 & 8 June 2023|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|9 June 2023|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|28 June 2023|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|29 June 2023|
|In-Person Parent Orientation|
|29 & 30 June 2023|
|3 July 2023|
|24 August 2023|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
International Programs Main Campus Map
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|