Housing options at Green River
Green River knows how important housing is to the success of a student. This is why our housing staff go the extra mile to give the best experience possible by providing a caring, positive, safe and supportive American living experience.
Campus Corner Apartments
Experience traditional American college life at Campus Corner Apartments (CCA)
Students enjoy a convenient, on-campus location; comfortable, high-quality facilities; an excellent study environment; and an opportunity to get involved and make friends in a supportive student community of 340 American and international students. Students must be 17 years old at the time of move-in.
Benefits of Living On Campus:
- Living on campus is convenient!
- Walking distance to class
- Community Center where you can hang out with friends from all over the world
- Lots of on-site student activities
- Private and group study areas
- Easy to get involved in campus activities
- ...and more
- To apply for housing (CCA and Homestay), be sure to fill out and submit the International Application and pay the $300 housing fee.
- International student leaders help with the move-in process.
- Learn more about important Arrival Services included with your $300 Housing Placement fee!
Live with an American family and share American customs and culture.
Homestays offer you a home away from home and a great place to practice your English skills. Students are provided a fully furnished private room and U.S. style meals. Food is available for self-prepared breakfasts and lunches. The main daily meal, usually dinner, is prepared and shared together with the family. Transportation to and from campus varies; most families are on a convenient bus line to Green River. Some families drive students to and from campus daily.
The Host Family provides the following first-time arrival services:
- Airport greeting and pick-up
- Campus visit
- Assistance with banking
- Assistance with cell phone needs
- Transportation assistance to and from campus
Special Host Family Program for 16-Year-Old Students
Because Green River College (GRC) is committed to the academic and personal success of all our students, we have developed a special host family program for 16-year-olds.
Required $300 placement fee to secure a homestay.
The monthly cost for 16-year-old will be $850 and the monthly cost for students older than 16 will be $725.
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|2 January 2020|
|20 March 2020|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 February 2020|
|Airport Arrival & Housing Move-in Day:|
|24 March 2020|
|Orientation & Testing Begins:|
|25 March 2020|
|30 March 2020|
|16 June 2020|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|