About the Green River Cyber Security Center
The mission of the Green River Cyber Security Center is to advance knowledge of cyber defense and security practices.
The Cyber Security Center works to achieve its mission through:
- Education, training and awareness programs in IT security.
- Outreach to other colleges and K-12 schools to work together to increase the number of trained professionals in the cyber defense industry.
- Working with our industry partners to develop internship capabilities for our students.
Degrees & Certificates
Gainful Employment Information
For information on our Cyber Center or Cyber Careers, please contact the Center's admins:
Earn a great living wage. Make a difference.
Earn a Bachelor's in Cybersecurity and Networking and join a high-demand career field in network and systems administration, information security, and computer support.
- Earn a degree designed around the skills and certifications employers want
- Hands-on, applied learning with the latest technologies
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty who care about your success
- Day and online classes with full-time or part-time scheduling
- Wrap-around support services, including resume services, internship resources, and scholarships
Cyber Security Center Team
Meet the faculty members who make up the Cyber Security Center Team.Meet the Team
GRC is a fully vaccinated campus, view our fall term guide. Students were recently issued new GRC email addresses, learn more.
Get Help Virtually | Steps to Visit Campus | COVID-19 Updates