About the Green River Cyber Security Center
The mission of the Green River Cyber Security Center is to advance knowledge of cyber defense and security practices.
The Cyber Security Center works to achieve its mission through:
- Education, training and awareness programs in IT security.
- Outreach to other colleges and K-12 schools to work together to increase the number of trained professionals in the cyber defense industry.
- Working with our industry partners to develop internship capabilities for our students.
For more information about the Cybersecurity & Networking degrees and certifications, please reach out to us at ITDegrees@greenriver.edu.
Resources and Information
Get the latest cybersecurity resources and information.
Cybersecurity Center Team
Meet the GRC cybersecurity center team
News and Events
Cybersecurity news and events
Start building your career in the exciting world of technology today!
Bachelor of Applied Science
Associate of Applied Science
- IT Web Application Development
- IT Advanced Network Administration and Security
- IT Fundamentals
- IT Cloud Fundamentals
- IT Foundations
- IT Scripting Fundamentals
- IT Security Fundamentals
For information on our Cyber Center or Cyber Careers, please contact the Center's admins:
- Alan Carter
- Ed Goad
- Tim Mason
Visit www.greenriver.edu/it for more information about IT degrees and certifications.