Cybersecurity professional technical BAS degree to jump-start your career
The knowledge and certifications you earn in this program will prepare you to enter the rapidly growing cybersecurity and networking workforce. Project-based curriculum teaches the technical and communication skills employers want. Your professional qualifications will remain in demand as job growth in this sector is projected to continue across every industry. Cybersecurity field has top choice careers with excellent pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Class projects simulating real world problems
- Hands on, applied learning with the latest technologies
- Courses certified by Cisco, Microsoft, PaloAlto, CompTIA
- Opportunities to participate in clubs and competitions
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty who care about your success
- Day and online classes available with full-time or part-time scheduling
- Individualized, wrap-around support services, including career preparation
- Welcoming diverse student body
- Center for Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity designated program CAE - Cyber Defense
Start your journey towards an exciting, rewarding career today - connect with us for more information!
Ready to enroll at Green River College? Apply online here.
We will help you get started and support you all the way to graduation.
Small class sizes make it easy to ask questions and get to know your professors and peers. We will connect you with academic, financial, and community resources to help you reach your goals.
Career and Advising Center
Tutoring and Resource Center
Faculty mentor in your program
Networking and job fairs
Financial Aid Office
GRC Foundation Scholarships
Veterans and Military Student Support
Disability Support Services
Cost of Attendance
Lower tuition and a condensed program deliver big savings. Already have an associate degree? Earn your BAS degree in as little as 18 months - three classes per term for six terms.
Transfer your credits from another school or complete the associate degree at GRC to meet the BAS program entry requirements.
Choose when you want to start: fall, winter, spring, or summer.
$2647 per term -estimated cost to attend the BAS program full-time for Washington state residents. Does not include books and class fees.
See the Tuition and Fees page for details.
You may be eligible for financial assistance. Apply for Financial Aid here.
|Institution||Cost per 15-17 credits|
|Green River - Bachelor Degree||$2647|
|Evergreen State College||$2900|
|Western Washington University||$4420|
|University of Washington||$4080|
Cybersecurity and Networking professionals with advanced degrees often work in engineering, consulting, analyst, and management roles across all industries. The job market is strong and growing with highly competitive salaries and many opportunities for professional growth and further personal development.
- Security policy analyst/manager
- Security architect, programmer, or engineer
- Forensics analyst investigator
- Ethical hacker/penetration analyst
- IT auditor
- Information security specialist
- Application security specialist
- Network security analyst
- Information assurance engineer
- Information security analyst
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Manager
- Cybersecurity Consultant
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Cybersecurity Architect
- Cyber Crime Analyst
- System Administrator, Computer/Network
Degree details & Requirements
See a sample BAS degree schedule
Got a question?
Ask Katie Markham, BAS Program Manager
Learn and practice