How much does it cost to attend?
Tuition and fees are set by the Washington State Legislature and are subject to change. Green River College reserves the right to change any of its fees or charges without notice. Some courses or programs of study may require additional fees.
Lower Level Tuition Rates (Under 300-level):
- Resident Tuition
- Non-Washington State Resident Tuition with Waiver
- Undetermined Residency Tuition
- International Tuition
Upper Level Tuition Rates (300-level and above):
- BAS Resident Tuition
- BAS Non-Washington State Resident Tuition with Waiver
- BAS Undetermined Residency Tuition
- BAS International Tuition
Special Population Tuition Rates:
Quarterly Tuition Due Dates
After the tuition due date, tuition is due within 72 hours of registration.
Once the quarter begins, tuition is due within 24 hours of registration.
Quarterly Tuition Due Dates:
- Summer Quarter - May 29, 2018
- Fall Quarter - August 27, 2018
- Winter Quarter - December 3, 2018
- Spring Quarter - March 4, 2019
Online: Make a Payment
In Person: Cashier's Office, Student Affairs & Success Center - Cashier's Office hours
Kent Campus - Kent Campus hours
Auburn Center - Auburn Center hours
Enumclaw Campus - Enumclaw Campus hours
Available Funding: Pay for College