About Our Program
Enhance Your Professional Skills – Advance Your Career – Be a High-Impact Leader
Build the skills you need for an exciting career in management. High-performance managers are needed in every industry and sector. The Bachelors of Applied Science (BAS) in Applied Management at Green River College provides:
- Development of high-demand management skills.
- Practical opportunities to apply those skills with industry partners.
- The flexibility of hybrid, evening classes and a full or part-time class schedule.
Earning a bachelor’s degree has never been more affordable! The estimated price of attending full-time as a Washington state resident is approximately $2,300 a quarter, plus books and course fees. For a detailed breakdown, visit our Tuition and Fee chart.
What You Will Learn
Through competency-focused learning, you will gain valuable skills needed to succeed as a management professional. You will learn about:
- Organizational Leadership
- Business Development and Negotiations
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
Information on Careers and Earnings
Potential Occupations: Management Analysts, Marketing Managers, Human Resources Specialists, Sales Managers, Market Research Analysis and Marketing Specialists.
Potential Earnings: $33.45 to $66.67 an hour
- Marketing and select management positions in King County requiring a Bachelor’s degree are in high demand and pay from $60,000 to well over $100,000 per year with experience. (see: US Department of Labor for Marketing Managers and Analysts, ONET Online Report for Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists.
- Average job growth for these occupations between now and 2023 is 14.5% in King County.
- A pipeline study completed by the Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County and a supply gap analysis published by the Employment Security Department both showed a significant supply gap for these target occupations.
- Applied Management BAS Program Requirements
- Applied Management BAS FAQ
- All Business Marketing & Entrepreneurship programs
Program At A Glance
- Structure: Full-Time Cohort Model
- Delivery: Hybrid
- Location: Online and Kent Campus
- Times: Wednesdays, 5-9 p.m.
- Starting Quarters: Fall or Spring
- Duration: Varies, 18+ months depending on credit load
- Cost: approx. $13,800 plus books and course fees for Residents as of 2017-2018.
(See current Tuition & Fees)
Sign up to learn more about the program, book an appointment with an advisor, and receive program updates.
Attend An Info Session
Check back here for upcoming info sessions.
CONNECT WITH US!
Got a question? Let's talk.
Business Advisor and Program Manager
Marketing & Entrepreneurship