About Our Program
Enhance Your Professional Skills – Advance Your Career – Be a High-Impact Leader
Build the skills you need for an exciting career in management. High-performance managers are needed in every industry and sector. The Bachelors of Applied Science (BAS) in Applied Management at Green River College provides:
- Development of high-demand management skills.
- Practical opportunities to apply those skills with industry partners.
- The flexibility of hybrid, evening classes and a full or part-time class schedule.
Earning a bachelor’s degree has never been more affordable! The estimated price of attending full-time as a Washington state resident is approximately $2,300 a quarter, plus books and course fees. For a detailed breakdown, visit our Tuition and Fee chart.
What You Will Learn
Through competency-focused learning, you will gain valuable skills needed to succeed as a management professional. You will learn about:
- Organizational Leadership
- Business Development and Negotiations
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
Information on Careers and Earnings
Potential Occupations: Management Analysts, Marketing Managers, Human Resources Specialists, Sales Managers, Market Research Analysis and Marketing Specialists.
Potential Earnings: $33.45 to $66.67 an hour
- Marketing and select management positions in King County requiring a Bachelor’s degree are in high demand and pay from $60,000 to well over $100,000 per year with experience. (see: US Department of Labor for Marketing Managers and Analysts, ONET Online Report for Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists.
- Average job growth for these occupations between now and 2023 is 14.5% in King County.
- A pipeline study completed by the Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County and a supply gap analysis published by the Employment Security Department both showed a significant supply gap for these target occupations.
- Applied Management BAS Program Requirements
- Applied Management BAS FAQ
- All Business Marketing & Entrepreneurship programs
Program At A Glance
- Structure: Full-Time Cohort Model
- Delivery: Hybrid
- Location: Online and Kent Campus
- Times: Wednesdays, 5-9 p.m.
- Starting Quarters: Fall or Spring
- Duration: Varies, 18+ months depending on credit load
- Cost: approx. $13,800 plus books and course fees for Residents as of 2017-2018.
(See current Tuition & Fees)
Sign up to learn more about the program, book an appointment with an advisor, and receive program updates.
Attend An Info Session
Check back here for upcoming info sessions.