The Recreation and Athletics Center (RAC) strives to provide safe and healthy outlets for Green River students to exercise and play sports.
Options include lifting weights in the weight room, using cardio machines in the Fitness Center or joining a group fitness class. We also offer a full open gym schedule as well as Intramural Sports leagues and tournaments where you can join fellow Gators in a friendly game of basketball, soccer, badminton, table tennis or volleyball.
- Exercise at your own risk.
- Only WATER is allowed in the facility.
- Shoes, shorts/bottoms, and shirts (covering the entire torso) must be worn at all times.
- Students must currently be registered for classes to use the facility.
- The RAC is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. There are lockers available for all students to use for the duration of your workout. All lockers must be emptied after use.
- The RAC staff will not tolerate offensive language, bullying, or harassment of any kind.
- Please report any malfunctioning or broken equipment to RAC Staff.
- All equipment should be returned to its proper place after use.
- Operational hours and gym schedules are subject to change and can be found on the bulletin boards in the RAC, at the RAC front desk, RAC social media, the RAC website, and on the TV screens throughout the Student Union building.
- Green River College student I.D. card is required to enter and to check out any equipment.
- The RAC is a place for physical activity, not loitering.
- No workout chalk is allowed in the RAC fitness center.
- Please ask RAC Staff if you need help operating any equipment.
Group Fitness Classes
Why be active alone when you can do it with friends! Group Fitness Classes provide you different oppotrunities to stay active whether it is through dance or stretching.
Get a great workout in and make new friends. Choose your favorite sports or come in and try something new.
- Racket Sports
WE WANT YOU!
Recreational sports are organized by the RAC Staff to compete against your peers. Create or join a team!
Different sporting events throughout the quarter. Follow our Instagram account: @grc_recreation to stay up to date with events!
Hours of Operation
Summer Quarter HOURS: June 20 - Aug 22
RAC IS OFFLINE JUNE 26 - JULY 4
Monday 10AM - 5PM
Tuesday 10AM - 5PM
Wednesday 10AM - 5PM
Thursday 10AM - 5PM
Friday C L O S E D
Saturday & Sunday C L O S E D
- June 19 - Juneteenth Holiday (Campus Closed)
- July 4 - Independence Day (Campus Closed)
RAC Liability Waiver
Please download and complete the RAC Liability Waiver.