Jackie Boschok, Chair
Trustee Boschok served as Board Vice Chair from 2018-2019 and is the current Vice President of the Washington State Labor Council and President of the Washington State Alliance for Retired Americans. She previously worked as a material processor and resource facilitator for Boeing Commercial Airplane Group and as an elected business representative of Aerospace Machinists Union District 751. Trustee Boschok is also the former Vice President of Snohomish County Labor Council, Executive Board member of United Way of Snohomish County and the National Executive Board of the Coalition of Labor Union Women.
Green River College welcomes our diverse local and global communities and is committed to meeting students where they are by providing inclusive, equitable access to innovative and comprehensive educational programs, and individualized support that empowers and prepares students to achieve their personal, educational, and career goals.
Green River College will be an equity-centered leader in higher education committed to excellence in teaching and learning, to being an anti-racist college, and to advancing social and economic justice.
All members of the college community will feel a strong sense of belonging and, together, build a culture of care. The racial and ethnic diversity of staff, faculty, and leadership will reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
Green River will be:
- The destination of choice for post-secondary education.
- First choice in partnership with our community, its business and industry.
- Ranked among the best nationally in student achievement, closing all opportunity gaps.
- Recognized for its preparation of students for the global workforce and for civic engagement in an increasingly diverse, interdependent world.
- Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Community Engagement
- Growth and Development
- Global Responsibility
- Acknowledgement and Stewardship of the Natural Environment