Student Housing Frequently Asked Questions

Campus Corner Apartments


Find answers to frequently asked questions about Campus Corner Apartments below.

Campus Corner Apartments is the student housing for Green River College.

Residents of CCA must be a registered student enrolled with a minimum of ten (10) credit hours per quarter.

CCA can house up to 340 residents.

CCA charges housing fees by quarter and include all utilities, security of CCA, events and programs. The rates and fees are broken down on our Student Housing Costs page.

The student must be at least 17 years of age to sign the housing contract.

The Campus Corner Apartments are located adjacent to main campus.

The CCA office staff will process and account for every package received. Packages will be delivered directly to a resident’s apartment unit within 24 hours.

Students can submit a Housing Application on the Apply for Student Housing page.

When a student completes a Housing Application, successfully pays the nonrefundable $100 Application Fee, and indicates what type of Housing Agreement they wish – they will receive a digital housing agreement via email to be signed electronically. This email will come from HelloSign on behalf of CCA.

A signed Student Housing Agreement is a legal contract. A student is responsible for the fees related to the current agreement period. A student may petition to be released from further quarters if they signed an Academic Year or Academic Year + Summer Agreement if they meet certain criteria and provide necessary documentation. For more information on this process, please visit our Student Housing Contract Releases page.

A resident is exempt from cancel fees if they provide written proof from the college of the following; degree completion/graduation, transferring to another college or I-20 termination.

Students will receive their housing assignment approximately three weeks before opening day.

Resident Legal Name: ________
Room Number: ________
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092

Every new resident is required to complete Room Inspection Report (RCR). Details of this convenient mobile process are located on our Student Housing Mobile Room Condition Report page.

Yes. CCA offers Student Leadership opportunities to residents.

All of the policies that ensure a healthy, respectful and safe residential community environment are found in The Guide to CCA Living. Students have access to the guide in their MyHousing Portal in the documents tab.

A few clarifiers are:

  • Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in any unit. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking locations.
  • Alcohol: Consumption, possession or distribution of alcohol beverages is not permitted. Violations of the alcohol and other drug policy may result in removal from CCA.
  • Pets: No pets are allowed on CCA property.

Quick Links

Apply for Housing

MyHousing Portal

Important Dates


We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.


Counseling Support

TELUS Student Health app available to all housing residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

TELUS Student Health Support

In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit the Counseling Services page for more information.


Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092

Phone: 253-876-0700


Connect with Us