CCA offers independent living options in four person units.
Trained Resident Assistants and professional staff provide mentorship and community development opportunities for all CCA residents. Additionally, an evening emergency response protocol is available and staffed by the CCA staff.
- All utilities included
- Rooms networked for computers
- Adjacent parking
- On-site laundry facilities
- Keyed entrance to complex, suite, and bedroom
- Recreational facilities located on campus
- Organized social events
- Access to King County Public Transit
We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.
MySSP counseling services are available to CCA residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit Counseling Services for more information.
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092