Student Housing Agreement Release Request

Campus Corner Apartments

Housing Agreement Cancellations

A resident may petition to terminate their Housing Agreement. The burden of proof shall live with the student to demonstrate grounds for an early agreement release. A student will be responsible for all Student Housing Fees in which the release is approved and applicable Agreement Release Fees.

Reason for Release Petition:

  • No longer an enrolled student at Green River College
  • Transfer to new institution
  • Graduation from Green River College
  • A medical condition that inhibits student’s ability to live at CCA

Students may petition for reasons other than those specified above for a situation that was unknown or unforeseen, at the time they signed their Student Housing Agreement.

Students can visit the CCA office to review and complete a Release Petition form.

For specific petition for cancellation information and deadlines a resident may refer a digital copy of a their Housing Agreement within their MyHousing portal under their accounts documents tab.

Contract Release Fee by Quarter(s) at CCAFee
Complete Petition Release Submitted by Deadline $800
Complete Petition Release Submitted After Deadline  $1,500


Quick Links

Apply for Housing

MyHousing Portal

Important Dates


We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.


Counseling Support

TELUS Student Health app available to all housing residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

TELUS Student Health Support

In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit the Counseling Services page for more information.


Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092

Phone: 253-876-0700


Connect with Us