All bomb threats must be taken seriously. Bomb threats can be delivered in a variety of ways including in-person, via telephone, or in writing. The most dangerous means is in-person; the most common means is by telephone.
- Remain calm
- Keep your distance from the person making the threat
- Evacuate the area if possible
- Try to signal other people so they can call 911 or Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus phone ext. 3350.
- Talk to the individual in a calm and rational manner
- DO NOT approach the individual
- DO NOT try to negotiate with the person making the threat
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.