Safety at Green River College campuses are a concern for all members of the community including students, faculty, staff, and visitors. The college mission can only be carried out in an environment where each person feels safe. Recognizing this Green River leadership has made safety a top priority.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act of 1998, the college reports the mandated information about current campus policies concerning safety and security issues, and the required statistics.
Most current policies and geographies updated August 2016.
Reporting & Geography
Annual Security and Fire Report
Biennial Review Report
Clery Geography & Maps
- Clery Geography - Main Campus
- Clery Geography - Auburn Center
- Clery Geography - Enumclaw Campus
- Clery Geography - Kent Campus
- Clery Geography - All campus locations
- Crime Data - Main Campus
- Crime Data - Enumclaw Campus
- Crime Data - Kent Campus
- Crime Data - Auburn Center
- SA-18 Notification on Convicted Sexual Offenders and Kidnapping Offenders
- SA-19 Personal Violence, Harassment and Sexual Assault Policy and Procedure
- SA-27 Missing Student Policy
- SA-28 Preparation of Disclosure of Crime Statistics, including Fire Statistics for Residential Students
- SA-29 Facility Access and Maintenance for Safety Purposes
- SA-30 Fire Safety Education for Residential Housing at Campus Corner Apartments
- SA-31 Reporting Crimes and Other Emergencies
- SA-92 Timely Warning Policy
- SA-93 Emergency Notification Policy
Daily Incident and Crime Logs are kept separately for each of the four Green River College campus locations. Since the Main Campus is the only one that has residential housing, it is the only log that also contains a fire log.
Please note that if there is no currently linked report, there have not been any reports in the past 60 days.
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: email@example.com
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.
Clery Review Updates
To view previous updates regarding Green River College's Clery Act review, please visit Clery Review Updates.
Clery Review FAQ
For a list of frequantly asked questions and answers, please visit our Clery Review FAQ page.