IF ASKED TO EVACUATE, EVEN IF PROBLEMS ARE NOT OBVIOUS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY.
- Evacuate the room or area immediate and move to a designated rally point
- Offer assistance to others whenever possible
- if there is time, take personal belongings with you
- After evacuating, stay at the rally point
- DO NOT use the elevator — take the stairs
- DO NOT return to the building until notified that it is OK to do so by officials
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.