In the event of structural failure of any building, access will be restricted and notifications will be delivered via campus voicemail and email, e2Campus, and social media.
- Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350
- Leave the building, if you can
- Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350 if others are still trapped
- Free others if you can without endangering yourself or them
- DO NOT enter a damaged building
- DO NOT touch power lines or wiring. Gas utilities may be damaged and are extremely dangerous
- DO NOT enter a building until notified OK by officials
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.