Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350
- Remain in building until evacuation orders are given
- Locate exit stairs or doors and evacuate the building while emergency lights are on
- If a natural gas leak, leave the area immediately
- DO NOT use candles or open flame
- DO NOT enter the building until power is restored
- DO NOT walk through standing water due to the potential for electrocution hazards
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: email@example.com
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.