Common Questions

Common Questions

Who can I speak to confidentially?

You are encouraged to speak to a faculty counselor at Counseling Services.

253-833-9111, ext. 2460 or Counseling Services.

What information will be shared with the college?

If you share information with any faculty or staff member, they will be required to disclose that information to the Title IX coordinator. This information will be used to offer you resources and services and may be used as part of an official investigation by the college.The college maintains accurate statistical data on crimes which occur on the college under the Jeanne Clery Act. This anonymous data is reported each year to the campus community and federal government.


  • Emergency: 911
  • Campus Safety: 253-288-3350   
  • Counseling & Health Services: 253-833-9111, ext. 2460   
  • Title IX Coordinator (Students) Office: LC 206,  253-833-9111, ext. 3328   
  • Title IX Coordinator (employees and public/visitors) Office: HR (CE2),  253-833-9111, ext. 3320   
  • Harborview Center for Sexual Assault: 206-521-1800   
  • King County Sexual Assault Resource Center: 888-998-6423
  • Pierce County Sexual Assault Resource Center: 800-756-7273
  • Holman Library Immigrant and Refugee Resources