Reporting a Crime

Reporting a Crime

What are my options for reporting a crime?

If you are in crisis or experiencing an emergency call 911 or Campus Safety at 253-288-3350

Report the incident to local Law Enforcement

Faculty and staff at the college, especially Campus Safety, can assist in filing a report and speaking to law enforcement officials.

Report the incident directly to the college

If you or someone you know has been subjected to sexual violence, you may utilize the Red Flag system to make a report or file a complaint. If you wish to remain anonymous, please enter your name as 'Anonymous' on the Red Flag form.