Recognize and avoid abusive behavior such as:
- Frequent yelling directed at a partner
- Blaming partner for own faults
- Name calling
- Consistently accusing partner of infidelity
- Kicking, holding slapping, or scratching
- Forcible or coercive sex
- Sexual activity when one is not able to provide consent
Offer support if you suspect that the person is being abused or has been sexually assaulted or stalked.
SPEAK OUT against all forms of sexual violence
BE AN ADVOCATE for preventing sexual violence
MODEL behavior that values respect for others
CONSENT is a free and active agreement, given equally by both parties to engage in a specific sexual activity.
Giving in is NOT the same as giving consent
Need to report now?
Vice President of Student Affairs
253-833-9111, ext. 3328