Don't Get Caught without a Spot
Parking on campus is tough. We heard the frustration that comes from searching for a parking space. How do we alleviate that frustration in a timely and effective way?
For $100 a quarter, we will keep a Parking Lot P5 parking space available to you from 6:15 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday -- times when parking is the most challenging.
Or you can park in P5 for $5.00 daily.
Obtain a Permit
- P5 Booth - You can purchase at the P5 booth daily from 6:15 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- In Person - Visit the Cashier's office or the Campus Safety office. You will need to complete a Vehicle Registration Form, so bring your license plate number with you. Once you purchase your permit and complete the registration form, the Cashier’s Office Staff or Campus Safety staff will give you a permit.
Parking Lot P5 is the parking lot located at the southwest corner of main campus. From there, it’s a three minute walk to the Welcome Center and a five minute walk to the Lindbloom Student Center.
We encourage everyone to register their vehicle with Campus Safety. The free window decal will allow Campus Safety staff to quickly identify your vehicle in case of an emergency.
To register your vehicle, you’ll need to complete a short Vehicle Registration form at the Welcome Center, the Cashier’s Office or Campus Safety. The form requires:
- Your name
- Your license plate number
- Your student ID number
- Your address
- Your phone number
- The information provided will be kept confidential and will not be shared.
- Non-emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 3350
- Emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 2250, or 911
For more information call Judy Brenden, Program Coordinator for the Transportation Department at 253-833-9111, ext. 2566
Campus Safety Rides
Campus Safety and Transportation will provide rides for all students to and from CCA, nearby apartments, home shares, Holman Library and local stores.
The Hours of Operation are: Sunday through Thursdays from dusk to 1 a.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from dusk to 2 a.m.
Make sure you have your student ID with you to show to the Safety Ride Assistants.
If you have any questions please call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350.